Summer University Program
11 – 15 July 2022
- Business Communication Skills (Jasmina Sazdovska)
- Comparative Economic Development (Theocharis N. Grigoriadis)
- Entrepreneurship: What Do You Need to Know? (Patrick Meunier)
- Managerial Accounting: Information in Business Decision-making (Judit Fortvingler – László Szívós)
- Marketing Strategies in Digital Context (Tibor Mandják and Marek Zieliński)
- M&A Advisory in Practice (Gábor Kővári and professionals from Deloitte Hungary)
- Negotiation (Gábor Forrai – János Tanács)
The courses include 25 hours of classroom teaching. Classes begin at 9:00 and finish at 13:15 each day, except for Monday, when we will start a little later to allow time for registration.
Participants can apply for only one course per person.
Our courses offer a 3 ECTS workload, which may be accepted for credit transfer by the participants’ home universities. Please inquire about the possible transfer of credits at your home institution prior to enrollment. The Faculty will send a transcript to those who have fulfilled all the course requirements and have requested one.
We will host a welcome party on Monday evening. In addition, we will organize an evening talk and cultural programs. The details will be announced later.