Summer University Program
11 – 15 July 2022
- Business Communication Skills (Jasmina Sazdovska)
- Corporate Financial Analysis – An Integrated Approach (Marcell Dülk)
- Entrepreneurship: What Do You Need to Know? (Patrick Meunier)
- International Business Networks (Tibor Mandják)
- Managerial Accounting: Information in Business Decision-making (Judit Fortvingler – László Szívós)
- Negotiation (Gábor Forrai – János Tanács)
- Strategic Brand Management (Csilla Horváth)
The courses include 25 hours of classroom teaching. Classes begin at 9:00 and finish at 13:15 each day, except for Monday, when we will start a little later to allow time for registration.
Participants can apply for only one course per person.
Our courses offer a 3 ECTS workload, which may be accepted for credit transfer by the participants’ home universities. Please inquire about the possible transfer of credits at your home institution prior to enrollment. The Faculty will send a transcript to those who have fulfilled all the course requirements and have requested one.
We will host a welcome party on Monday evening. In addition, we will organize an evening talk and cultural programs. The details will be announced later.