Summer University Program
17 – 21 July 2023
- Building Skills in Business Communication (Miklós Földes)
- Corporate Financial Analysis – An Integrated Approach (Marcell Dülk, ELTE)
- Creative and Critical Thinking in a Business Context (Grzegorz Leszczyński, Poznań)
- Innovation and Start-ups in Business Networks (Enrico Baraldi, Uppsala)
- Innovation Management (Vivék Pundír)
- Negotiation (Gábor Forrai and János Tanács, ELTE)
- State-Owned Enterprises and Economic Development: Concepts, Challenges, Tendencies (Ákos Dombi, ELTE and Katarzyna Szarzec, PUEB, Poland)
- Tourism: Current Challenges and Future Trends (Gabriele Tragschitz-Köck)
The courses include 25 hours of classroom teaching. Classes begin at 9:00 and finish at 13:15 each day, except for Monday, when we will start a little later to allow time for registration.
Participants can apply for only one course per person.
Our courses offer a 3 ECTS workload, which may be accepted for credit transfer by the participants’ home universities. Please inquire about the possible transfer of credits at your home institution prior to enrollment. The Faculty will send a transcript to those who have fulfilled all the course requirements and have requested one.
We will host a welcome party on Monday evening. In addition, we will organize an evening talk and cultural programs. The details will be announced later.